Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Open forum of matters not related to Elite Dangerous.
12Small
Original
Open In-Character RP and RP related discussions.
312Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Welcome package for new Legionnaires (read and follow the points!)

Welcome to Lavigny’s Legion Legionnaire!The Legion consist of the following ranks:Initiate – new recruits, after a few weeks active (Forum/Discord!), maximum a month, you become Legionnaire.Legionary – Those who have proven themselves in battle an...
Small Darth Vater (PC - GMT+1) 1y
Darth Vater (PC - GMT+1)1228Small Darth Vater (PC - GMT+1) 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Join Us On Discord

DISCORD is a free voice and text communication platform designed for gamers. Many Elite Dangerous groups have already made the switch to Discord as it streamlines communications in ways better than TeamSpeak/Ventrillo/Mumble ever could. It's possi...
Small ZATZAi 1y
ZATZAi0463Small ZATZAi 1y
General Discussion

PvP COMBAT TRAINING AND SPARRING EVENT!

@everyone:LL: _***(UN)OFFICIAL LEGION EVENT! COMBAT TRAINING AND SPARRING! ***_ :LL:*Sorry for the short notice! If you can’t make this one, I want to start doing this sort of thing on the regular, so don’t sweat it!*_**Time: **_ Friday, 16th, at ...
Small CMDR Relick 249d
CMDR Relick1179Small CMDR Relick 249d
General Discussion

Easy Federal Rank Grind

Found a cheeky guide on Steam Forums showing 2 Courier systems much like the ADITI run I had posted for Imperial Rank grind. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808421335Takes about 2 Days of work from Warrant Officer to Rear Adm...
Small Gregor Lak VII 260d
Gregor Lak VII2311Small Moritz Norman 251d
General Discussion

Organised Fortification and Counter-Undermining

Good Day, Commanders,Each week we encounter strong and organized resistance to our power, with specific systems being targeted and overwhelmed before we are able to mount an organized resistance.Is there an organized strategy for the expansion and...
Small CMDR Apocolyposaurus 328d
CMDR Apocolyposaurus3258Small bloody ady 327d
General Discussion

Easy Imperial Rank Grind

Discovered a pretty good Imperial rank grind system as I and many others have found ADITI to be a bit too much hit and miss...So there 4 Empire factions in HIP 10716, take on all the Imperial Data runs via cycling through the mission board from SO...
Small Gregor Lak VII 1y
Gregor Lak VII0431Small Gregor Lak VII 1y
General Discussion

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Oi! Oi! Oi!o7 All! I'm curious as to how many Australians, New Zealanders or other South Western Asia Pacific players we have in the WING. As most people know, we have trouble winging up with people within USA, UK etc... Not impossible, but diffic...
Small Gregor Lak VII 1y
Gregor Lak VII2175Small bloody ady 1y
General Discussion

Screenshot Thread

Thought it would be fun. New Carthage during the CGExploring in the Dumbbell Nebula
Small Moritz Norman 1y
Moritz Norman2176Small Bjoern 1y
General Discussion

Hail from the Tribuo Aquila!

Greetings all,After a long absence, and being inactive I have returned for duty and making myself known!Glad to be in the group! Looking forward to doing some good work with you all.
Small Gregor Lak VII 1y
Gregor Lak VII293Small bloody ady 1y
General Discussion

The Beauty of Elite Dangerous (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxac8nujN08If you other videos like this, please set into this thread.
Darth Vater (PC - GMT+1)0111Small Darth Vater (PC - GMT+1) 1y
General Discussion

SRVing on Cho (Carthage)

The graphics of 2.1 improved a lot! Really impressive (using EDTracker for headtracking).https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B46C38285F3042F8!282&authkey=!AIDMQk796VC7Y0k&ithint=album%2c
Darth Vater (PC - GMT+1)6227Small Bjoern 1y
General Discussion

Where do we discuss preperation targets?

I am looking around the map for good prep targets and would like to know where do I post what I find for discussion to see if we can arrange mass prep?ThanksExHail Arissa
Small Excidium 007 1y
Excidium 0072151Small bloody ady 1y
General Discussion

Something to do for bored CMDRs, also asking for a little help.

hey guys, if anyone is looking for those sweet sweet merits, there is a system called Neche where you can undermine felicia. You get 30 merits for every courier you pull over and destroy. It is an anarchy system so you will not get a bounty so rig...
Member avatar small Cmdr Skramblz 1y
Cmdr Skramblz2142Small bloody ady 1y
General Discussion

Submit your combat clips for our promotional montage video!

Hi there, I'm one of the public relations artists and I was willing to make a video montage of us blowing up some enemies. In order to do that I need clips, a lot of clips, but there are a few requirements that I need to be respected to maintain a...
Small Centurion Prisma 1y
Centurion Prisma10701Small Master Kerzon 1y
General Discussion

Just hit rank 5. Feels good.

o7 CMDRs! I just managed to hit rank 5 (cut it a little close seeing as the cycle ends in less than an hour!), and man was it a bit of a grind. It feels good though, and I'm looking forward to the bounty bonuses that come along with the new rank. ...
Member avatar small Knightraven 1y
Knightraven2254Member avatar small r0jj 1y
General Discussion

Looking for help with missions of mercy.

I need help with these, I cant seem to ever find the right signals and havent successfully did one of these yet. Im in Murus so if anyone will add me (Gwynblleid) Id appreciate it as the help in completing these fun but frustrating missions would ...
Member avatar small Gwynblleid 1y
Gwynblleid2205Small Cmdr.ImperiusII 1y
General Discussion

Discussion With Dev's On FDEV Board About PVP "Fairness"

There is a rather lively discussion happening on the FDEV forum with one of the key designers for Elite about the "Fairness" of PVP. If any here would like to give their say to FDEV about PVP balance now is your chance...Yes PVP is unfairI don't k...
Small ZATZAi 1y
ZATZAi12706Small ZATZAi 1y
General Discussion

SLI Drivers Coming For Horizons

Just caught this on the FDEV forum. No idea when it'll happen but very glad to see it's being worked on as I run Surround SLI myself and Horizon's is just punishing performances wise compared to regular Elite and I would love to get better perform...
Small ZATZAi 1y
ZATZAi0209Small ZATZAi 1y
General Discussion

FDEV On Combat Logging - It's An Exploit

Here's an update on FDEV's stance on Combat logging and what they plan to do about it from Sandro Sammarco, the lead designer for Elite Dangerous.Sandro Sammarco Hello Commanders!This is a quick update to let you guys know what we’re looking at re...
Small ZATZAi 1y
ZATZAi0298Small ZATZAi 1y
General Discussion

All things bounty hunting - Bring justice to the Empire

Greetings Legionaires. This thread is for bounty hunters young and old to help you make the most out of you BH sessions.There is a great thread on the Frontier forums with a „Simple Guide to RES“ hunting that can be found here: https://forums.fron...
Small bloody ady 1y
bloody ady21061Member avatar small Scifimyth 1y
Page 1